Good morning!
How are you today?
I'm sleepy.
But I like this outfit, so I guess I will post it!

gold cowl neck blouse: agaci too
purple/berry cropped cardi: target
orange scarf as belt: target
orange/gold necklace: target
yellow/gold bracelets: hannah d's
purple/berry shoes: two lips (6pm.com)
up top!





8 comments:
Very very pretty! I *love* purple and orange together!
You know, I've never thought of using a scarf as a belt but it looks beautiful in your photo. You have great style ideas! :)
I love the cardigan. Purple and orange work so well together!!
I like this outfit and it makes me happy because of the colors!!
http://www.afashionfixation.blogspot.com
I love your blog and your style so that you have a new follower. I invite you to visit my blog and if you like I'll be happy to follow you too!
Regards and have a happy day
http://www.estilostiletto.com/
Nice look!
follow u hope u follow me too
kisses
http://dianadmoda.blogspot.com.es
love the colorpop of the scarf! Good job!
Love the pop of orange!
effortlesslady.blogspot.ca
This is so adorable and pretty!! Love the color combo. You look happy and cute. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Let me know.
xo
Lenya
FashionDreams&Lifestyle
Post a Comment